Thursday, November 1, 2012

School Girl Look.

Hello everyone ..
So a few weeks back I got this inspired look from a blogger I love her. The name is Natalie @natybaby that's her user name on Instagram and be sure to check her amazing blog (aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com)
Anyways here are some of the pics ..
Photographer : Debra Leslie using her iPhone.
Concept on the kisses are from Osse Greca sinare (I'll be doing a post about him soon)
Skirt & Blouse : Random store
Shoes: Aldo
And yes I'm wearing socks with the outfit . I found it really cool. I hope you like it .
.. Okay that's it on that post I hope you like it ..

                                                                      Much Love,
                                                                                 JT❤...

No comments:

Post a Comment