Monday, March 5, 2012

A letter to my Phone..



    i have been through a lot of thinking for the past 18 hours thinking of my phone which just got stolen some people are thinking why was i so attached to that phone.. sometimes you just have to get attached to things that don’t hurt you since people come and go , people talk about you but still have the best smile around you like nothing is wrong.. so i chose to be a attached to my phone it had everything i needed from the bible application to the elle magazine it had over 20 application well my pictures i don’t know where i’ll get them back 5000 pics of me,my friends,family,celebrities , everything i needed was there all the songs that i’d want were there i remember 7 hours before it was stolen i was actually from downloading tyga’s album careless world and i planned to listen to his album all night as i sleep.. ohh yah i had just bought a brand new sexy  cover it was purple and new monster earphones i had already pimped my phone but well nothing last forever no matter how safe you keep it,
i remember my mom 20 minutes or even less before that incident we were joking about if i loose my phone and also i should be careful on the taxi so i closed the window proudly tweeted about some radio show of a friend of mine that was on and then was checking my whatsapp since i was out of bbm two weeks ago i was tired of been the social type so  i had 4 msgs when i just opened one the back door just opened and some nigga took it while the car was still moving i wasn’t thinking straight since i wanted to follow him lol as the car was still moving but well shit really happens at times maybe its for the best one of my resolutions this year was to stop using a black berry but that didn’t mean it had to be stolen..am still so down about it.. i even woke up 1 hour and a half late today for work smh but well am still thinking of how i will tell my dad and how harsh he is but i hope he’ll understand and pass me even a Nokia torch lol. My mum actually first blamed me but she was glad i was safe i had bought her a phone as a present and she wants to give me to use it but well i can’t take it..
  So yeah thats the story of my one of my true and faithful lovers my phone, first it was my camera now my phone i was glad i had left my laptop at home that day  for the first time in my life or else  i don’t know what i would have done i lost that one too.. People might find this crazy all this writing  but one thing i know i don’t i find it that way.. so well thats all that matters.. 
        With much love,
                JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment