Friday, March 16, 2012

MUHAMMAD ALI QUOTES.


MUHAMMAD ALI QUOTES 

  1. "We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last."
  2. "Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."
  3. "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
  4. "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
  5. "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."
  6. "It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself"
  7. "If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you."
  8. "I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."
  9. "Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are."
  10. "Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
  11. "I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." 

No comments:

Post a Comment