Thursday, October 11, 2012

RIHANNA's # 7 album -UNAPOLOGETIC!!

Just an hour ago rihanna released her album name and cover and as a rihanna navy well Of course i love everything about it,the album name is UNAPOLOGETIC and I can say it describes her a lot .. I can't wait For the album to come out on 19th November , the countdown begins :),I've played diamonds over 130 times through my laptop lol I just LOVE rihanna ...
Here are the pictures of the album cover and of course my obsessed self I have it on my twitter/Facebook profile my wallpaper,my desktop picture lol what can I say #SIDEEFFECTS

And lastly ... Phuck Yo Fave ❤



Mad Love,
JT

1 comment:

  1. The album is soon nice I love almost all track in it ,and please try listen to usher's new album ''looking for my self'' it great

    ReplyDelete