Monday, October 15, 2012

WHITE DRESS-KANYE WEST (new song)

Hello there,
    I hope all of you are doing great and your weekend was great ,  i know its kinda late but well  i just wanted to share with you my new obsession lol Kanye west, and here is his new song . White Dress. I love his music and lately i'm kinda obesessed with his music and ofcourse always in love with his sense on fashion and his shoes and clothes  (YES i like how kim dresses lately) i think its classy , very classy.
   Here are some of the favourtite lines from the new sond white dress.

     1. "Is that bitch still stripping?Tryna to get a pair of Christian’s?"
   2. "Plus I don’t like none of her girlfriends .Quote unquote cause her girlfriends got girlfriends"   
  3. "Rented the whole bottom floor for a candle light dinner.Turned the lights out and put my candle right in her         
 4. "And told her even though I met you in a club in a tight dress.At first sight I can picture you in a white dress"



    Any how i hope you'll like it the way i do. He has amazing lyrics . Have a blessed day and week ahead of you. stay blessed and awesome.                                  With Love                     
                                              JT.


No comments:

Post a Comment