Sunday, January 27, 2013

Haute Style Topic of the Week!!!

Good morning beautiful people,
 Rise and Grind . Happy Monday y'all I'm feeling really good today and it's monday lol,
   Anyhow on my previous post I said we will be interviewing a person each week well I've just thought of that and I'd like to call it the "Haute Style Topic of the week" I'll keep updating you if I get a better name for it lol , This week's haute style topic is Pedaiah Swank John, He's a Tanzanian model so please if you have any type of questions for him please do comment and ask, the full interview will be posted on Friday .
Looking forward to your Questions.


 
                                           Have a blessed & successful week.
                                                               ...TheHauteStyle ...

No comments:

Post a Comment