Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photoshoot 2013

Hello lovers,
Happy new year ... I hope y'ol are fine and your new year is going on well.. Mine's good so far ,thankful for each day ..

Well this are just some pictures from the shoot I did with DARK-Q it was my first time on a photoshoot and I tried I think , your thoughts ? Well apart from my facial expressions of course lol that I have to work on it .. Any how this are some of the pictures ... More coming soon.
All of them were taken in KL different places it was so much fun .. Looking forward to more shoots ..
Love ,
JT ❤























5 comments:

  1. nice pics.... salute on ya legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice 4to!ur shape s wow, mind gve the details of ur outfit?i love the skin which culd get 1 in tz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, well i got the leather pants on ebay and the dress too.

      Delete
  3. Love the photos and outfits. Work it girl

    ReplyDelete