Thursday, March 28, 2013

INSPIRATION THURSDAYS

                       FASHION BIBLE
Hello Again,
  As i promised on my Instagram today morning,i'll be posting todays post featuring Emma. I first saw her featured on one of those african fashion accounts on instagram and i loved her style , So today morning i was going through my Facebook and didn't know who to feature then i came across the Black Girls Killing it page and she was featured so i was like why not post about her today.. Her style speaks for her self , it's colorful,sexy and to die for i love almost all of her outfits and i can definitely see my self wear some of her outfits and her blog name is just the BOMB . Visit Fashion Bible for more of her post and thank me later...
    Below are just some of my favorite outfits and i hope you get inspired in one way or the other..


Beautiful

The Make up is amazing and that outfit Girly

Chic 

Red Love

Monochrome Lover

Hey Mama...

Floral love and those shoes ... honeeeey

Suited up in pink

Sophisticated.. the hat,gloves,skirt ohhboy...
Burgundy for the day..


THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG..
..The Haute Style...

1 comment: