Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Haute Style: Fashion Styling.

Hello,
Good Morning beautiful people, I know it's been a while since I posted anything here but I've been really busy and I had some issues to sort out. But it's my hope that everyone is doing just fine .

Well Since I'm now officially in Tanzania for good , As I work at my dads company and I'll also be doing my own . So this post is just officially to let you guys know if anyone needs a stylist for either there a Photo shoot, Advertisement, Music Videos , Or just your own wardrobe styling or you need a stylist for an event please do contact me on my email:
thehautestyle@live.com and I'll assist you and I promise I'm affordable lol .

Please spread the word . Looking forward to working with anyone .


Have a Lovely, Blessed and successful Week.

Lots of Love.
Thehautestyle . Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jackie,
    ts a nice blog you have here. I'm glad to have stumbled upon it. Its great that you're setting your self up as a stylist..wish you lots of success. .
    Cheers Ruqy
    (Ruqydiaries.blogspot.com)
    (Ig:@ruqydukey)
    (Twitter:@ruqy_dukey)

    ReplyDelete