Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!❤

I Love You Mom!
Shoutout to all great,amazing Mothers out there ! Stay blessed and To every hard work you have kept or done just to raise your child You are amazing!! And lastly happy Mothers Day to the most beautiful Woman in my life by heart and appearance my Queen ,my life the reason why I can wake up and know am never alone in this world ,i don't know what I would do without her ! I Miss all those times that i'd stay at her place and it's like am living with my housemate But when her moods changes lol that's another issue all in all... I love You Mom ❤❤
I dont have a pic of her in my phone they are all in my laptop but my laptop charger is dead so as soon as I get one I'll post a picture of her!! My best friend and My queen ! Mwah Xo!!
P:S That's just a note I wrote for her today !

JT❤

No comments:

Post a Comment