Friday, May 18, 2012

Inside My Diary #1

Dear Friends :)

I know a lot of people , i talk to almost everyone And am always nice and sweet to like everybody , it's a nice thing been all that but in the end all you get is bullshit, people will tend to take you for granted ,Do shit and knowing in the end Jackie will be okay with it and shit will pass .. Yes I can't lie that's how I am .. I can't change the fact that am very nice and kind .. But in this world we live in that thing is just unreal , you are always the first one to ask them how they are doing and checking up in them but what you get is this chick is always on me and shit ! Shut the Fuck up Nigga I don't like you that way and if I did you wouldn't have been my friend anymore , if you are among those people that ever say That well thanks lovebirds but I just don't go That way.. I remember my Mom once told me "there's nothing like being kind to people in this world in the end they are just people and will hurt you and mistreat you" well she is right and always will be right..,
All am saying is am very friendly ,and all that don't take it for granted .. It's one thing for me to like you and talk to you it's the other when you hurt or say shit about me... In the end you and nobody else in this world knows me .. My mother herself is trying to get to know me So please friends and lovers keep it on your lane..
Much Love.,
JT❤

1 comment:

  1. Tell em' the thing I hate in this world are snitches,u don't like me don't talk to me better than laugh to me and talk shit behind my back
    Anyway u should know haters are everywhere

    ReplyDelete