Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kim And Kanye!

I wanted to make a post on this two since a week ago but I have been lazy to type it so well I was like lemmi just do it today ..
The amazing new couple
Most people don't like it but well I do like it and give them my full support lets get serious tho look at kim for the previous two months , I must say Kanye had done a lot of changes to her .. No matter if it's for the publicity or it's real I love it!! My blessings are given to them :))
A week ago Kanye went to support Kim in Toronto,Canada as she was doing some shootings for Vogue Magazine finally and also Kim finally gets introduced to Jay Z the man himself at a dinner where by Beyonce never showed up , but am sure they'll be seeing more of each other since JayZ and Kanye are starting there watch the throne tour where Beyonce will be with his man Jigga and Kim will also be there to support her new love Kanye West.
Also Kanye was taken to see the kardashian and also had dinner with the new young couple Rita Ora singer from Island Def Jam and Rob Kardashian ...
Things are getting pretty nice between this two ... Now let's see where all this will end .. Beautiful Couple , Much Blessings !

No comments:

Post a Comment