Thursday, December 20, 2012

2013 HAIR CUT.

Hello Readers ..
  So i really want this hair style for 2013 i know i'm pretty late people have already kept it alot but i'd like to try it out next year ,i think it's cool and i just love it especially on her the girls name on the pictures is Carmen Alexandra she's an amazing beautiful blogger (Recycling Fashion) .Go see her work. I loved it on her and i just hope i'll get my mom to let me do it lol yes if i do it without telling her she is going to kill me... And i just have to avoid my dad for the whole of next year or else i do not know what he's gonna say..But well..
    What are your thoughts? You like it? Do you think i'll look Fugly or normal with it?Comment below... ;)

inlove with the hair

aint she just adorable?
;)
                                                                     With Love
                                                                            JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment