Friday, December 14, 2012

Camouflage My way.

Hello Readers ...
I hope your weekend is just getting better well for me it surely is I am happy with what I did this evening although most of people might find it as stupidity but I thought it was time well spent I did a DIY (do it yourself) project of leggings that I bought but didn't fit me and changed it to a cropped top . And also some jeans that I made as shorts but they are still an ongoing project I'll post what I did when they are done . Well Here are just some pictures of how I wore the top I wish that was a trenched suede coat tho like knee length or something (bucket list) lol but ohh well..
Top. DIY from leggings
Shorts: a friend gave them to me don't know where she got them.
Bag: eBay
Shoes :eBay
Coat: some store @ sunway pyramid.
What are your thoughts ?
p:s.. Do not mind my untidy hair.
























                                                  Have a great weekend .
                                                           Much Love.
                                                                    JT❤

No comments:

Post a Comment