Monday, December 10, 2012

Asam Awards .

   A week or two ago i went to an african award event with friends it was really fun i laughed alot ..
Good times :) .And ohh i presented an award for most beautiful female so yeah that was the reason i went on stage plus my friend got an award for the most attractive female so yeah i had to go show my support LOL actually she forced me to go up there any how just sharing with you the pictures and all.
      i got that dress from Blook one hour before heading to the event lol and those shoes from  www.lolashoetique.com .

For more on the event . www.asamawards.net and for more pictures on the event go to wantakerepictures.com



Debra,Judy and drina
















My sexy Pimple Lol










Luby and I


My fave outfit that Night. the beautiful Naddy Waddy and I.




With Love,
JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment