Monday, December 10, 2012

Dear Santa..

    I've narrowed down to five things that I would love for Santa to get me these Xmass lol ...
Dear Santa please be nice to me and just get me even 2 of these things especially the iPhone since my iPhone just fell down yday and it's spoilt so here I am making a wish list lol. #Dontjudgeme


1.) IPhone 5
2.) Rihanna's Nude Perfume (they don't ship to Malaysia )
3.) Michael Kors watch
4.) Camera (I sold my previous one)
5.) Sewing Machine (For DIY) projects

      As I make this wish list I remember my high school teacher once told me *If wishes were horses even beggars Could ride* but I know somewhere, somehow I will be able to get one of those items by the end of these year. Inshallah .
What is your Xmass wish list ? What do you think of my wish list ?










                                                                Have a great day/night
                                                                         With Love .
                                                                                      JT❤

4 comments:

  1. Haha.. you are way too posh! Wallah! I like ur list though! I have only one wish, I just wish to fulfill my goals I have set for next year.

    Yours truly
    Jt's secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaah no i am not. wishlists are just some of the things we need time to get thats all my new years wish well now that will be something else. So dear "secret admire " please revile yourself . xoxo JT.

      Delete
    2. Hahahah! Can't do that.. I'm gonna give u random hints though, we have never met but we are friends on FB and we follow each other on Instagram. I hope to meet you someday.
      With love,
      Jt's admirer

      Delete
    3. mhhh interesting.. i hope i will. Thank you again.

      Delete