Monday, December 10, 2012

Denim On Leather.

Hello Lovers :)
It's been a minute . I hope all is well I can't believe it's December already this will be my first Xmass away from home and I will be in the middle of my exams smh.
Yesterday i went out for dinner with a friend I just bought those new shoes that I am totally inlove with , they are so unique and different .
What do you think?Do you love the shoes?


























                                                               With Love.
                                                                       JT❤

10 comments:

  1. veryy cute i love ur styl jackyyy yu always had oneee....yu go girllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Njile wow it's been forever I swear I can't even put a face to your name lol i only remember your name ,,, thank you dearest.

      Delete
  2. Hey luv, its my first time to visit ur blog. Luvs it
    you luk like the young Jokate. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow i am flattered i love her so yeah i guess thats a pretty good thing lol, thank you for reading my blog.. xx

      Delete