Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Years Eve & Beyoncé -Inspiration

Hello Lovers,
 As its only hours to the end of 2012 ..I'd love to wish every one a Happy New years May God bless you all and i hope 2013 brings all of you many more blessings in life .
   Well this is my confession ..I used to hate Beyoncé like literally for no reason i used to say i hate her perfection (which she isn't ) but she is an example of it. So i think around Mid of this Year i started to listen to her music read  about her and the things she does and how she can handle her relationship and her music career . She is truly one in a million . Then at the end of this year since last week i have watched i think over 20 interviews of hers on youtube ..She is amazing and i just can not wait to see what she has in store for us Tomorrow (2013).
     2013 i am not making any resolutions just things to change for the better and one of them is to follow her footsteps in doing what you love, being a strong,kind,loving,caring, loyal and respectful woman that almost every one adores and loves so much.I Pray to God to help me as i choose the friends to trust and who will always be there for me no matter what , take care of my family because there is nothing more important than family and also be able to do what i love and study hard and be successful in life and Last but not least be closer to God there is nothing more i would wish for because with God nothing can go wrong, I hope i find nothing but Happiness,Love and Succes in 2013.
     And i wish all of this to you too My readers. May God be with you all .Make smarter choices ,love and be loyal.

P:S I am working on a new site i will put it out as soon as it is ready.

Happy New Years Eve. Kiss Someone after the countdown(watched too many movies) lol.

xoxo
JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment