Thursday, December 20, 2012

Want a X-mas/New years Gift?

Hello Readers,
i hope all is well, and your x-mas and new years plans are going well and i hope you are finishing up the wrapping of your gifts to family and friends. My plans are quite the opposite since my beloved university taylors decided to have my exams from 27th december to Jan 3rd aint life amazing? :(... Almost all of my close friends are back home or others are leaving soon so i'm just here alone, studying for my finals and hoping SANTA brings me what i asked for x-mas (Dear Santa ) .
   So what do you want for x-mas/new years? leave a comment and maybe i'll be nice enough to send you one.Haha seriously though just comment and see maybe you'll be the lucky reader to get something from me..
       Have a lovely day lovers. May God be with you all.
Don't Forget to Comment what you want me to give you this holiday season.
                                      With Love,
                                            JT.

2 comments:

  1. id like a beautiful pair of shoes ths xmas! Unfortunately we r on the same boata i too am forced to sit and watch my fnrds go fr xmas as i stay bak n study and prepare!.....happy holidays,april

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want shoes :D n you know the ones I want




    Cousin Naila

    ReplyDelete